What do I do if my polycart is broken?

The Solid Waste Division should be contacted at 785-628-7350 as soon as possible. The damage will be examined.

If damage is through normal use, the cart will be repaired/replaced. If the damage is from misuse by the customer charges will be assessed.

Show All Answers

1. When is my refuse and recycling collection day?
2. How can I arrange a special pickup for a large item?
3. What do I do if my polycart is broken?
4. What if my polycart is lost or stolen?
5. Who do I contact to begin collection service?
6. Who do I contact to report someone failing to keep their trash bagged or their yard clean?
7. What color of bags should I use to put my recyclable materials in?
8. Can I use the bags I bring groceries home in for recycling?