How do I report a crime?

To report a crime, please call (785) 625-1011. If it is an emergency, please call 911. You can report a crime online here. If you wish, you may come to the police department and report the crime, if it occurred within the city limits of Hays, KS. If the crime occurred outside the city limits but still inside Ellis County, KS, please go to the Ellis County Sheriff's Office.

Show All Answers

1. How do I obtain an accident report?
2. How do I report a crime?
3. How can I file a compliment or complaint with the Hays Police Department?
4. Where can I pay a Municipal Court ticket?
5. How can I schedule a ride along with an officer?
6. How do I obtain a driver's license check?
7. Where can I have my fingerprints taken?
8. How can I register my party?