- All pets must be controlled and restrained by their owner.
- City laws extend to and cover all City parks.
- Equine (horses) are only permitted for special occasions as approved by the City Manager or designee.
- Law enforcement officers of the City shall have full power to enforce City laws.
- No consumption of alcohol between 12:30 a.m. and 6 a.m.
- No digging.
- No discharge of firearms or BB guns.
- No glass beverage containers.
- No littering.
- No loud or unnecessary noise or sound without a noise permit.
- No metal detectors.
- No one is permitted in the park between 1 a.m. and 5 a.m, unless otherwise posted, without an Overnight Park Use permit.
- No open fires outside of designated fire areas.
- No person or group shall disregard any shelter house reservation posted by the City of Hays at any time.
- Off-highway vehicles are prohibited.
- Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up and disposing of their pet's waste.
- Speed limit not to exceed 15 miles per hour or a speed greater than reasonable for existing conditions.
- Vehicles may be operated on designated roads and parking areas only.